To build a React app for production, follow these steps:
- Open a command prompt or terminal window.
- Navigate to the root directory of your React app.
- Type the following command and press Enter to build the app for production:
npm run build
- Wait for the build process to finish. This may take a few minutes.
- Once the build process is complete, the app will be optimized for production and the compiled code will be located in the
builddirectory in your app’s root directory.
- You can now deploy the app to a production server or serve it locally using a web server.
Note: The production version of the app will not include debugging code and other development features, which will make it faster and more efficient than the development version.